lease be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 7 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, you must fill out an order packing slip for each applicable order.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of greymano wallet
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our DC or corporate office.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Fashion Nova items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Because we can’t ensure the style/size required will be available by the time returned items come back to the Distribution Center, except in very limited circumstances, we are unable to accommodate exchanges.